cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Move photos to sd card

Mybsd card shows up in Files.  I can get to the storage, images, move,  select photos... but there is no option to choose where I want to move to my sd card.  There is a cancel and a faint "move here" button . But I cannot activate it. I just keep repeating the first steps without getting any photos moved.  Can as anyone advise me? 

5 REPLIES 5
Product Expert

Re: Move photos to sd card

Hello @userlY791aqUOL 

1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. ...
  2. Select an option (e.g., Images, Audio, etc.).
  3. Tap the Menu icon. ...
  4. Tap Select then select (check) the desired file(s).
  5. Tap the Menu icon.
  6. Tap Move.
  7. Tap SD / Memory Card.

You can’t move files you will have to go inside the file and choose the pictures that you need to move.

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click “✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @userlY791aqUOL 

After following the instructions above you should double check and make sure your photos/videos are saved to your SD card automatically after taking a photo/video.

To do so you'll head to your Camera app > Camera settings > Storage Location > SD card.

I hope this information helps!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Once you've moved over the files the order of those files may not be the same. I suggest you go of the total amount instead of the order of the files.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello @userlY791aqUOL 

You're actually half way there. I'll try to do a simple step by step:

My Files >  Internal Storage >  DCIM >  Camera >  Hold onto first image >  Select All (Top left corner) >

Move >

Click on back button 3 times >

SD Card >  DCIM >  Camera >

Move Here

You're basically Following the same step you got to when it says Move Here, but you need to go back to the beginning and go into SD Card and then move it there. I hope that helped solve your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hestitate to @ me!

Take Care,

Jayhon

Feel free to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Perfect! Thank you