cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1UYjUcVrhJ
Constellation

Multi-Window

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did the update last night and I cannot for the life of me find how to enable the multi-window button anymore. From the developer options to normal settings, I cannot seem to find how to activate it anymore. It's frustrating because updates reset settings and then never give you an option to "See What's New" or where options have moved to. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Multi-Window

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open your recent apps click the icon of the first app then in the drop down menu hit open in split screen then select your second app

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open your recent apps click the icon of the first app then in the drop down menu hit open in split screen then select your second app

View solution in original post

userI4sZ2pbup4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

using the 8 plus. Thanks for the info on split screen. You have any info on restoring dual camera or is that a goner?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment i havent heard that it will be coming back but no one knows until the Develpers release a updated Patch for the phones 

userI5cLaypaOk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Gary, I was addict to multi-windows on my Tab S4. I can't understand why that useful option has been taken off. I have read contradictory information like the function was still available, but I do not see it in my tab... it's frustrating, it was essential to me... do you know if it will be replaced?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't used a tab s4 before but if its running pie you should be able to click your recent apps icon on the navigation bar then on the top of the apps you should see the app icon tap it then in the menu you should have the option to open in split screen 

usero0DunpDS4W
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see the icon users are talking about when I get into my recent apps to open multi window?! Prime used to stay on and play in a small window when I would open any other app..why does it close when I hit the home screen now to access something else?! Have s8 plus?!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give these steps a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079048/

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking in with you to see if you figured it out 

Thanks 

user1UYjUcVrhJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got it! Thank you very much. I apologize for the attitude. Just frustrated when I feel like I can't figure something out  

- Serg