cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userD7Ib9AlMSO
Asteroid

My Note 8 stop response to voice commands

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For weeks now, my phone stop response to wake up call. When I said "bixby " or "ok Google ", it does no longer response to that. I tried to increase the sensitivity for bixby by do new records as well as increase the sensitivity but nothing works. Not to mention the bixby apps often crash, especially when I try to work w it settings. My bixby buttons however still work.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: My Note 8 stop response to voice commands

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing these behaviors with your device, @userD7Ib9AlMSO.

Would you mind letting us know about some specifics about your device?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find most of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing these behaviors with your device, @userD7Ib9AlMSO.

Would you mind letting us know about some specifics about your device?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find most of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Rtoussel
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any chance you turned in voice command in camera? I had this same issue and finally figured out that I couldn't have VC in camera and Bixby at the same time. May not be your issue but it's worth looking to see if VC is toggled on in camera settings. 

userD7Ib9AlMSO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, i did not know what happened so I called Samsung and the guy show me how to fix it.