cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My color is all wonky? It has a cloudy feel.

I just woke up and used the walmart app to do some shopping and I when i was done I locked my phone for a bit and when I went to unlock it, it looked like the pictures, it still does. I went into my display settings, even the visibility assistance part and nothing was changed in either category.... idk what happend or how to fix it.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My color is all wonky? It has a cloudy feel.

Place the phone in Safe Mode. 

1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
  3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
  7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
  8. Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

If the colors appear normal, remove the Walmart app.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I did it twice and nothing happend. Some of the apps regained their correct color, but not all. And the system color itself was still weird too

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for confirming. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the defective colors?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.