cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

NOTIFICATION

i have model #sm-n950u

I wear a plantronic e50 earpiece but i do not hear any new text message,  new  email, google calendar notification sound through my earpiece.This is a must have for me because i cannot have a phone up to my hear at work. I can't even hear any notifications sounds out loud when i have my bluetooth earpiece connected. I have zedge personalize phone ringtone email and messages notifications sounds.  I have tried so many things only to NOT have solve the problem. Please if someone can put a solution out there to my dilemma it will  greatly appreciated. I really would like to keep my phone.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NOTIFICATION

I would recommend trying another pair of earbuds to see if you still experience these symptoms.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: NOTIFICATION

Sometimes, the Bluetooth earpieces we connect to our devices don't allow us to change or adjust the settings for notifications. I personally own the galaxy buds and I know that through the wearables app I can manage and select the apps I want to be notified by, I can even talk to my Google assistant through my buds and do so much more that way. I doubt your earpiece will allow you this much flexibility but I suggest you do a little bit of digging to see if there might be an app that works with your Bluetooth that will allow you to personalize. 

If you have some time please look in to the buds. These might be a better fit for you😊 let me know if you have any questions!