Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user8hW9PulheL
Constellation

Navigation bar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have problems sometimes with my note 8. sometimes when I am in messages and I want to leave the application pulse the return button and it gets weird does not allow me to leave the app.it does the opposite and open the box to start messaging again.What can I do? Do I need to reset my phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Navigation bar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user8hW9PulheL

Out of curiosity, if you open up Messages without trying to type to anyone, and then hit the back button, does it still pop up the type box? Alternately, does it only seem to pop up that box when the thing you did just before was type up a message for someone? That could explain why it's doing this.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Navigation bar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user8hW9PulheL

Out of curiosity, if you open up Messages without trying to type to anyone, and then hit the back button, does it still pop up the type box? Alternately, does it only seem to pop up that box when the thing you did just before was type up a message for someone? That could explain why it's doing this.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.