cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

No Network and No IMEI

Hello there,

i am using Samsung Note 8 from last 2 years and yesterday i have received an update of 521mb or something size.. After completing the update my mobile networks and IMEI number is gone and then i reached to the Samsung service centre and they told me that maybe my mobile Motherboard was gone.. I mean are you kidding me? just because of the stupid update i am facing this and you guys won't even take responsibility. So, now i decided that i will file a case against the service centre in the local consumer court. If anybody else has the same issue kindly do the same. Thank you

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: No Network and No IMEI

Same thing here, the service center in Bangalore gave me a quote for Rs22,500 

I told them to just flash with the software they have ( May / June patch)they said they can't do it.

they don't know how to fix the software issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Don't give them a penny because it's not your fault right. You can search for a software engineer in your city who can install the earlier software version on your mobile at a very low price or go file a case against your Samsung service centre. I'll do the same in 3 or 4 days Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

Oh dear lord. I have a Note 8 which I have been using since almost 2 years and the same thing happened to me yesterday. I installed the July Security update and started facing the same problems. The SIM cards are not being recognised. Checked the IMEI numbers in the settings and could see that they are wiped out. Unable to log into the Samsung Account on the phone. It shows a message - Processing failed. Did a factory reset on the phone twice, didn't resolve the issue. Talked to Customer Sevice, they asked me to take the device to a service center. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

And the Service Center has nothing to say, dude. They are Idiots

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung has relesed the new update on 29th-July by fixing the bug.

try the latest update which was available on the Sammobile and donwload (instructions availeble )

This happned only for Nepal/india/Bangladesh/Sri lanka and now they update the list with the 

N950FXXSDDTG5 file.

I tried and now problem is sorted (No data loss).

Highlighted
Constellation

My father's phone has the exact same issue at the exact timing.. I am checking with the samsung service center and they say the mother board needs replacement..

Sammsung guys plz help!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Isn't funny that Samsung release an update and after updating your phone connections lost and suddenly the Samsung Service centre start barking about Motherboard?

well, bro claim them your same old software..Together we can do it.

Highlighted
Constellation

The service centre guys told me that there is a motherboard problem because of faulty update but told to wait 24 hrs before final confirmation. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Excellent also let me know if something good happened