cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8LQy0J8Fex
Asteroid

No Schedule Messaging after Pie Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since the pie update there is no option for scheduled message. Have they removed the option to Schedule the messages in Android Pie. Can anyone help with this.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: No Schedule Messaging after Pie Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is Schedule message already in messages app you just need to do more steps than before since pie update. To get schedule message, in the box where you type message, on left side you'll see + sign, tap on it and then you can see schedule message option and other option on it too.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Comet

Re: No Schedule Messaging after Pie Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is Schedule message already in messages app you just need to do more steps than before since pie update. To get schedule message, in the box where you type message, on left side you'll see + sign, tap on it and then you can see schedule message option and other option on it too.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userzSBPa3PngS
Constellation

Can a scheduled message be cancelled?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can a scheduled message be cancelled?