Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usergqyGnojN0v
Constellation

No Sd card with my order note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did pre order note8 on 08/26. The phone came today with a charger , but missing as card . Samsung how do I ask for ad card ? .Ty.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoAnnGC
Constellation

Re: No Sd card with my order note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called Samsung and was told that they temporarily ran out of SD cards and that they would ship out as soon as their supply for the promotion was replenished.  They also said that an email would be sent with shipping information and that the order information on samsung.com would be updated as well.

5 REPLIES 5
usergqyGnojN0v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I mean  sd card......

@usergqyGnojN0v wrote:

I did pre order note8 on 08/26. The phone came today with a charger , but missing as card . Samsung how do I ask for ad card ? .Ty.

userH0ANJRZaRQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got two note 8s both without Micro SD cards. I thought that you have to buy a card. Hum 

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userH0ANJRZaRQ wrote:

I got two note 8s both without Micro SD cards. I thought that you have to buy a card. Hum 

Depends on if you took advantage of the promotion offer. 

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not all items come at the same time. Look at your order info by logging in at www.Samsung.com and checking your order history. The Card probably just didn't ship yet.

JoAnnGC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called Samsung and was told that they temporarily ran out of SD cards and that they would ship out as soon as their supply for the promotion was replenished.  They also said that an email would be sent with shipping information and that the order information on samsung.com would be updated as well.