cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 8 Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Does this happen when your device is in safe mode? Also, is all the software up to date on all the devices?

userKEZlQysXKr
Astronaut

Re: Note S9 Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Hi there Adam I wonder if you can help me with my issue with my New S9 Samsung Edge phone , the Blue tooth keeps cuuuting out on my Bt car phone system.

I up graded from the S7 Edge as mt girl bought me the Samsung Watch so I had to uo grade anyway, but why does it keep cutting out can you help.

Cheers

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userKEZlQysXKr, Thank you for reaching out to us to address your concerns. Are both the car Bluetooth system and your s9 device both fully updated?

You may need to request the dealership check the version of software you are currently running for updates.

In the meantime we would recommend trying to use our Samsung Smart things application to pair between your devices for effortless Bluetooth connectivity.

You can locate the steps on how to utilize the Samsung Smart things application here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078858/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userwEzJ9kBsbP
Constellation

Just gave up on Samsung chat after 30 minutes.

Posted earlier, but then I got notice of a system update. I updated the system software last week, but the issue persists.

I am using a Plantronics Voyager Legend. Headset software is the latest available.

When I answer the phone the Bluetooth connection is dropped. The phone screen still shows Bluetooth is working, but the call has been flipped to the phone. I have to turn Bluetooth off and back on to reconnect the headset.

I have also had the BT drop during calls.

This occurs even after clearing the cache and data cache. Also tried with wi-fi off and on - same results.

This started two updates ago - had worked fine for a year before this started happening.

userwEzJ9kBsbP
Constellation

Got in tocuh with Samsung chat, and followed their instructions to "wipe partition" and reset network settings.

Same results - I get a call, answer it by either a swipe or a verbal command or button on my headset, and it goes to the phone every time. When it does, the Bluetooth icon is still green, I have to turn off Bluetooth then turn it back on to use the headset or car.

This is getting VERY frustrating.

Are others experiencing this?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What type of device are you using?

userq7hf5Wvpwc
Astronaut

"This started two updates ago - had worked fine for a year before this started happening"

yes, indeed I am experiencing the same, I had always worked well, some bug it one of the latest sw updt has probably occurred.