cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Serginx
Constellation

Note 8 FHD vs QWHD battery life difference

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to search google regarding this topic to no avail. To the note 8 owners out there, what screen resolution do you guys use? Does QWHD resolution affect battery life that much instead of FHD? I want to set my note 8 to QWHD resolution but don't want to sacrifice a lot of battery life by doing it. What do you note 8 owners think?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
userWosc3a4sDi
Asteroid

Re: Note 8 FHD vs QWHD battery life difference

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have mine set t WQHD and have done since day 1,  i regularly get 18-20hours out of mine, normal everyday usage which to me is plenty

dont see the point of getting a screen with all those pixels and then not using them Smiley Wink

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
userWosc3a4sDi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have mine set t WQHD and have done since day 1,  i regularly get 18-20hours out of mine, normal everyday usage which to me is plenty

dont see the point of getting a screen with all those pixels and then not using them Smiley Wink

user57ekkUKBDv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. What's the point in buying this expensive phone if you can't really use its features. I would have gotten a pixel or something else.  

Serginx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok. Thank you for your input. As I type this, I have already set my note 8's resolution to wqhd+ and will see what happens with tomorrow's battery life with that setting.