cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userE9Cax7lWAX
Constellation

Note 8 OneUi for Xfinity Mobile

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any idea when oneUi will come to the note 8 on Xfinity Mobile? Can't wait. Will there be a Beta?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mweinbach
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 8 OneUi for Xfinity Mobile

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There will likely not be a beta for this carrier and device. For One UI, the carrier has to test the software then approve it after Samsung sends a release build. I would expect it in the next couple weeks but there is no official time line. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mweinbach
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There will likely not be a beta for this carrier and device. For One UI, the carrier has to test the software then approve it after Samsung sends a release build. I would expect it in the next couple weeks but there is no official time line. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Beta is only for samsung unlocked devices. Check if you model number in settings is N950U or N950U1. If you have N950U1 you may be able to join beta if there are spots

userKNlWqjftA9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Android 9 update is live as of this morning. Mine just OTA'ed about 20 minutes ago. 

Thunt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told by Samsung tech support that note 8 on Xfinity won't be updated until later this month, was he wrong? I have checked thousands of times for the update but have not Received it.

usercgR6RaeOpa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know if Xfinity will ever get in the samsung galaxy note 8? it has been out of stock for ever now.