Constellation

Re: Note 8 YouTube full screen button

JUMP TO SOLUTION
By the way. The device is totally unlocked
Cat696
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had just download the Verizon ( wireless solution centre ) perhaps this app you could link to my phone and advise me the solution. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think you should master reset and go from there.

Cat696
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the master reset, not only i had lost my important files ( but that is ok)  i had re-installed the app & games again & re-customize my phone again.  The best is the youtube zoom features still Not Working!!!  Great Job Team Samsung!!! 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is a good idea to always backup files before a master reset obviously. Multiple is possible on other sources is even better. Again, sorry for the issue your having but this is not a Samsung Issue. Repeating it will not make it so or solve your problem as well. Try reaching out to youtube support. You may have an issue with your unlocked device as well.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As I can tell. Which explains some of the problems I have seen with friends on unlocked versions as well, and not only with youtube. I'm on T-Mobile, locked, same youtube app version. If you have uninstalled, reinstalled app, cleared app cache and data cache, all updates are current, I can only suggest a master reset, or as the moderator has stated to send a help request with youtube and be specific and honest about your devices setup for help. This does not seem to be at all a Samsung issue. I say this because many with unlocked versions have no issue with the youtube app but some do.

Cat696
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will try to do the master reset for this issue

Cat696
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had realised after the phone update ( Current version: N950FXXU3BRA8/N950FOLE2BQKG/N950FXXU3BRA2 ) the pinch to zoom features dosent work... I had tried all the steps... At 1st it works but everytime when i logged in youtube,  i need to continue all this steps to enable the zoom features ( this is so wrong)  . But lately now it dosent even work at all.... Samsung Team please resolve this solution

Cat696
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had realised after the phone update ( Current version: N950FXXU3BRA8/N950FOLE2BQKG/N950FXXU3BRA2 ) the pinch to zoom features dosent work... I had tried all the steps... At 1st it works but everytime when i logged in youtube,  i need to continue all this steps to enable the zoom features ( this is so wrong)  . But lately now it dosent even work at all.... Samsung Team please resolve this solution

Cat696
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION