cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThatBoyMoi
Constellation

Note 8 battery is losing juice too fast

I've tried everything to conserve my battery charge longer. I've turned off my wifi, bluetooth, location, sync, always on display, low brightness, & obviously used my power save options when necessary but nothing has worked. I usually charge my phone to a full 100% & disconnect it right away but this problem persists. I fully charged my phone last night & did everything mentioned above AND put it one maximum power save mode & still woke up with 80% battery 6 hours later ? Any advice ? Does Samsung offer warranty on their products ? If so can I get my battery exchanged at a Samsung Retailer ? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
userUU9NyXvQu8
Constellation

Me and my family are having the same issue. All note 8s.

Me and my family are having the same issue. All note 8s.

Unclexface
Constellation

One of the big things about the note 8 was that they dial...

One of the big things about the note 8 was that they dialed back the battery quite a bit. I suggest downloading the accubattery app and seeing where your Ma/H is. It starts at 3300 (which is pretty ok) but battery wear is a thing. My note 9 is down 250 Ma/H from when I started using it about a year ago. The other thing is you might have background apps that are draining the battery. I hope this helps at least a little

Highlighted
wsimba
Constellation

Mine is not even a year old and showing the same problem...

Mine is not even a year old and showing the same problem and other burning issues urgh...I can kind of pinpoint the battery issue and say that it started after a certain Samsung update I had and now it's worse. I was told by Samsung to go get it fixed when my warranty was still good and now I don't have any, I'm stuck with it.