Re: Note 8 fast charge issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly i am facing the same issue 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXI9HwMaQna and userNo9IO95FX0 can you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

@usery2P8QPM0Bp what troubleshooting have your tried as we don't want to have your repeat?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

havin the same problem w/ my note8 

it happened after the batt got empty it wont charge until i used wireless charger

then the stock/original charger(cable charger and adaptor) wont work 

i tried everything except restore factory settings 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message here with your full model code and IMEI number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I started having the same issue a couple of days ago! Exactly the same... I've tried everything but a factory reset. To add insult to injury, after startingiit in safe mode to check if it was still happening (it was), when I restarted it, A LOT of my home page settings, like icons, were changed or disappeared all together. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Change the usb c cable

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i am getting this same issue and tried everything to no effect 

@ScarletImpala13 wrote:

As of today my fast charge is not working correctly. When I plug my phone into any fast charger I get a double charge sound. It will say charging, then disconnect and say charging again and then charge but no fast charge. I had a moisture error earlier and after drying out the port all was fine. I come home plug up my phone and I get the double charge thing with no way to fix it. 

edit 1: I will add this I only get the double charge sound if connected to a fast charger. Connected to a normal charger it just charges. 

edit 2: also just discovered I cannot fast wireless charge either. so no fast anything 

edit 3:when phone is off it says there is a moisture issue and will not charge, but phone will charge once it is on. again no fast charging of any kind.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having same issue with my note 09. Tried everything but still not getting fast charging... Is this a hardware issue?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userv5qfV5vDi7, What troubleshooting steps have you already tried?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have cleand the charging port, factory reset and wiped the cache but still getting cable charging option. i was able to resolve the issue for few hours by clearing data of USB settings in system apps but issue reapeared again. Its kinda frustrating.