Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 8 fast charge issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same issue.when device gets wet or gets humidity from hot showers, always suck...dont blow. I fixed my issue by backing data and factory reset. The any thing that worked for me...Hope it helps.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue with my note 9 just talked to koushik K and what he told me to do by turning off the phone and holding the volume up and bixby button until the cache partition thing came it did nothing. Nothing even happened. Whats going on!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same is the issue with me. I'm getting double sound on charging and their is no fast charging.  When I power off the phone and charge it show me moisture detected. I have done everything to fix it even reset my phone still the issue is here. And sometimes it notiy me the moisture detected when I restart my phone then their is no notification of moisture detected but still no fast charging 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usero5bfPik8bN, Please send us a private message to the link with your model number and the serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

I  have the same issue.. I waste my money because I bought many fast chargers but still says slow charging and I tried everything thing but no change.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I don't think my Note 8 has ever "fast charged". It's alw...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think my Note 8 has ever "fast charged". It's always taken over an hour to charge & the battery, since the day I got it, only lasts about 3-4 hours. I have to constantly keep it connected to a charger, only problem now is that the moisture it's detecting from the air, it will only charge wirelessly... 😢🤬🤬🤬

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the note 8 and I can't get rid of the moisture detection. like many others I've tried just about everything, phone has never been wet. I see thousands of users may have the same problem. Wondering if this is a defect or a ploy to increase sales for the newer model 🤔
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

If you are experiencing moisture detected in the charging port, I would recommend giving this troubleshooting article a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001449/#:~:text=Wait%20for%20moisture%20to%2...

If you still experience the symptoms after trying the above troubleshooting article, I would recommend having the device evaluated.

You can feel free to reach out to a moderator or you can locate a certified service technician in your area by visiting https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.