cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKcGjCS7IBh
Constellation

Note 8 fingerprint, camera amd other sencors is not working and bettery is getting drain extremel fa

I have updated the least patch of 1 December. Due to much my phone is getting drain and sencors not working.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 8 fingerprint, camera amd other sencors is not working and bettery is getting drain extr...

@userKcGjCS7IBh Have you tried clearing the cache partition your phone? 

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the green Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
  4. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight 'wipe cache partition'.
  5. Press Power button to select.
  6. Press the Volume down key until 'yes' is highlighted and press the Power button.
  7. When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
  8. Press the Power key to restart the device.
userKcGjCS7IBh
Constellation

Re: Note 8 fingerprint, camera amd other sencors is not working and bettery is getting drain extr...

Yes I already tried to but it's same ager clearing cache partition. 16 December 2019 was my warranty date. My cousin is also facing the same problem. I used every note series but from 7 I guess samsung quality is going down. Now it's time to switch to any other company. Because samsung service is really bad.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.