Constellation

Re: Note 8 - gif animations sent via text are sped up to hyperspeed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hoowwww?

userptdHw7IDAV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the solution?!?!?! You shouldnt tag this as a resolved issue because nothing was provided as to why the gifs are sped up.

user6aqmjx8PNZ
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys I initially tagged this as the problem was solved, because a Samsung developer replied and was made aware of the issue.  I thought that's all that was required so I assumed a resolution would be pushed on the next update.  

Sorry

SinCityScorpion
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think you need to apologize for what appears the Gold Standard of sub par support help. You wanted to believe and they failed you. They ask the stupidest questions IMHO  at the start and prolong the inevitable with more stupid questions, the inevitable being no solution whatsoever. Heck they can't even come up with some possible trouble shooting suggestions. Thanks for at least trying to get a solution to a problem many of us have with multiple Samsung devices. Lmao they flagged an error on me for writing he dbl toothpicks instead of heck. Pretty much somes up their idiocy.

user6aqmjx8PNZ
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I had no idea, but I am able to go into a post and edit whether a solution is accepted or I can choose "not a solution".  

I marked it as "not a solution" and it should show up as unsolved with no solution. 

Does it appear that way to you guys?

user0wDeKR8I45
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have an S8+ but i had this issue on my Note 3 first. it also did after on this phone and then for the past couple months it had fixed itself.

it just started speeding up again today.

grrrrr!!

Highlighted
Fdub007
Constellation

Note 8 - gif animations sent via text are sped up to hyperspeed

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same issue. Note 8 Verizon. Verizon dialed into my phone and saw problem. They trouble shooter and determined it was a Samsung issue.
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community, can anyone currently in the Oreo Beta check and see if this is still a problem? Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userA7RRk18JqW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same issue