cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 8 in call volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this exact same problem....cleared the cache on all 4 phone apps but did NOT clear the data as that kinda scares me a bit.  Still note fixed AND today the level is even lower than yesterday.  So frustrated!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem. I followed this 3x already and didn't work. Incoming calls are barely audible. Help? @

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It did help the volume on calls.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked for my phone. I also cleaned the ear piece with a tooth brush and alochol ( which I had done before and it didnt work). I also restarted the phone after. I am so pleased! I almost bought a new phone because of this one reason! Thank you!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, but didn't work for me. By the way could not find "Speaker detector".

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, just following up to see if the steps provided were helpful?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had the same exact issues as everyone else in this thread. I had low in-call volume coming from my top speaker. After doing a little research and trying everything in this thread, I found an app/compressed air combo bought back the sound to my in-call volume. What worked for me was an app that I could control the frequency at which the sound is coming out.

I played the sound of the app between 1900 and 2500 Hz and alternating within those values while gently blowing into the top speaker. After I noticed a significant increase in sound, I immediately made a phone call to check if it worked. It did! I would suggest trying that before resetting your phone.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. It worked on mine also. Unfortunately I had already done a factory reset which did not help at all. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I solved my issue,what I did I used a slightly wet tooth brush and clean the earpiece while blowing in it and den dried it off whilst blowing also into the earpiece 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cant find this app anywhere.

@Lbrou87 wrote:
I had the same exact issues as everyone else in this thread. I had low in-call volume coming from my top speaker. After doing a little research and trying everything in this thread, I found an app/compressed air combo bought back the sound to my in-call volume. What worked for me was an app that I could control the frequency at which the sound is coming out.

I played the sound of the app between 1900 and 2500 Hz and alternating within those values while gently blowing into the top speaker. After I noticed a significant increase in sound, I immediately made a phone call to check if it worked. It did! I would suggest trying that before resetting your phone.