JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 09-25-2020 04:23 PM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
155 Replies
userRizLKTA9dU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Simply hold a fine needle and try opening the pores of speaker grill delicately. Then clear  it with a dry toothbrush. It worked for  me. You may need a lense to zoom in 😁.

CrazyCatDad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i did everything  

0 Likes
PhonusQuaver
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I used a refillable compressed air can spraying at an angle and the volume is back to normal.

0 Likes
userFTBoJmgxpB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I gently used a needle around the opening. I then wiped it down with an alcohol wipe. That didn't work until I did all that again and ended with a toothbrush like several said to do. Sound is back and I can have an actual conversation with privacy. So thankful for the advice.
0 Likes
user8E6DmzxIlI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Had the same problem. But the advantage of this phone is I can smoothly play my favourite league of legend game on this.

0 Likes
Members_i9O0mRi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
SamsungJace wrote:
Give this a shot;

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Phone(All three)>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Speaker detector>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Let me know how this works for you.

This worked like a charm! I was afraid of losing contacts and such so i backed up my phone first to my7 computer. but it didnt cause any loss of contacts or call history

0 Likes