JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 11-11-2017 12:51 PM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Give this a shot;

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Phone(All three)>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Speaker detector>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Let me know how this works for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

155 Replies
SamsungViv
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  ðŸ™‚

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userruZGh4o3gU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have started to experience the same thing. I can only hear when my phone is on speakerphone.
userySLtEVN8Jb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Likewise 

0 Likes
Valencianicole
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue with my Note 8

userwiAot7jXyx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the same issue.  I have tried everything suggested in this thread and nothing works.  

Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Give this a shot;

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Phone(All three)>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Speaker detector>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Let me know how this works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOaFYuidTur
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I cleared the Cache but whwn I went to clear the data it gave me a warning. I'm not willing to lose data that will totally mess my phone up... I never could find the speaker cache

userLY00Kf8Oc6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried doing this step and it didn't work for me until I talked to a Samsung rep and he said to do the same steps only difference was to restart the phone after you clear all the cache and data from all three or I had four phone apps on mine to clear, after the restart it worked like new again. Good luck everyone.

RobynCyrus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

July 9th 2019.  Just so everyone knows...... this worked!  I thought I'd have to get another phone.  Not sure how this worked but it did! 🙂