cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 8 in call volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same with me. Did you you managed to resolve the problem?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem.  No call volume, only on speaker. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userY7HGBsRJlj, were you able to give all steps on this thread a try? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. I think I will require hard reset. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, thank you. Before you attempt a factory reset be sure to back up your device so you don't lose any important data. Can you please provide me with the model code and baseband version of your device as well? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too! It's driving me crazy. I have to put on speaker phone to hear. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungViv wrote:

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Hi Samsung, any follow up to why this is happening and what is the resolution  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  My phone is not even a year old.. and they want to replace it with a refurb!! If i do this.. then i loose any warranty on the refurbished phone! Not right!Smiley Mad

@Rico ANDROID wrote:

@SamsungViv wrote:

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Hi Samsung, any follow up to why this is happening and what is the resolution  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I found a thread that said to flick a clean, dry toothbrush over the ear volume speaker a few times to clear buildup. Worked like a charm!!!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same problem...the solution was quite simple for me (ymmv). Gently clean each speaker with dry paper towel repeatedly, then reset phone. Volume is acceptably loud. Why they don't have an adjustment for really loud escapes me.

View solution in original post