cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut

Note 8 in call volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userdSA3QGd2Q3
Constellation

Re: Note 8 in call volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same problem...the solution was quite simple for me (ymmv). Gently clean each speaker with dry paper towel repeatedly, then reset phone. Volume is acceptably loud. Why they don't have an adjustment for really loud escapes me.

120 REPLIES 120
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userruZGh4o3gU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have started to experience the same thing. I can only hear when my phone is on speakerphone.
userySLtEVN8Jb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Likewise 

Valencianicole
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my Note 8

userwiAot7jXyx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  I have tried everything suggested in this thread and nothing works.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a shot;

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Phone(All three)>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Go to Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Speaker detector>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Let me know how this works for you.

userOaFYuidTur
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cleared the Cache but whwn I went to clear the data it gave me a warning. I'm not willing to lose data that will totally mess my phone up... I never could find the speaker cache

userLY00Kf8Oc6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried doing this step and it didn't work for me until I talked to a Samsung rep and he said to do the same steps only difference was to restart the phone after you clear all the cache and data from all three or I had four phone apps on mine to clear, after the restart it worked like new again. Good luck everyone.

RobynCyrus
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

July 9th 2019.  Just so everyone knows...... this worked!  I thought I'd have to get another phone.  Not sure how this worked but it did! :-)