cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_5132cBM
Astronaut

Note 8 mobile UI

I send them messange like this but nth happened , hope u guys help me excuse my English btw,(Hay samsung im sorry for interrupting such a busy company like you , i wanna report about my issue about the mobile UI i mean the screen , i know it seems little weird but first i play a game called pubg like 6 hours a day or more and chating with a person hours more so idk if it because of the heat from the mobile or what but my screen have a red font from pubg and from the chat even if my phone is restarting of off i can see them !! Like a screen has been dyed by red font about pubg and a chat from a massenger ! If i close the screen close the whole phone it still apears ! , so can you till if the issue from me or from who !? , thank u for listening and sorry for wasting your time)

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 8 mobile UI

@Samsung_5132cBM its sounds like your phone has screen burn and the only way to fix it is to get a screen replacement I would suggest using one of the links below to find a certified Samsung repair center

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Samsung_5132cBM
Astronaut

But what if it just gonna burn again ? Should i do something to stop that ? Is the whole sasmung screens is the same ?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I edited my reply above I would suggest lowering the brightness of the new screen and and have auto brightness turned on to minimize the effect in the future and lower the time for when the screen goes to sleep

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless