cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LUIS23SPEEF
Astronaut

Note 8 no signal, no networks avaliable

Greetings: I have a Note 8 and I have a problem with my phone that it has no signal. All bars are down. I make it a restart, a network reset, put it in to a airplane mode. Put out the SIM card and reinstalled. Then I make a factory reset and do the same thing. I read in many blogs with similar cases when install Android Pie updated. But I haved already installed. I only do the July security update. Then comes the problems. First the phone past one day with lower signal until it losted all. I bring the phone to Ubreak Ifix store, they do another factory reset, and nothing. The last thing that I do is switch Sim Card of other phone and my SIM Card works fine in the other phone, and the other phone SIM card doesn't work in my phone. One thing I notice is that I can't change the network setting. It stay in LTE/3G/2G and don't change it to LTE/3G, 3G/2G and 2G only setting. Other thing is that a can't search for another network, it bring a message that says "error while searching for networks". I just want to know if Samsung is going to solve the problem with an update? I love my phone and for now I don't want to changed it.

5 REPLIES 5
user7OsO7iTvUa
Constellation

Re: Note 8 no signal, no networks avaliable

I have the exact same issue. Did you get it resolved?

userExvtCiOGq7
Constellation

Same thing with my galaxy s7. It was new out of the box.

FatherSans
Astronaut

Carrier or Service Provider is going to be an abslute variable in this equation, what service are you all running on? Also, check to see if there are profiles already in your APN menu or Access Point Names in settings.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Did you contact your service provider?

Samsung_hR9tdCM
Astronaut

I have the same problem I contact T-Mobile and they couldn't do nothing they saying that it's the phone