Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userx5jRxNapc0
Constellation

Note 8 not fast charging and says moisture detected randomly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'e had my phone for a month and lately it says moisture detected and it' not wet or hasn' come in contact with any moisture and ever since the first time it's happened it has not been able to fast charge. Also when I plug in my phone it says "charging" "fast charging" "connect charger" "charging" all within 5 seconds of plugging it in and I'm sure that's not normal . Has anyone had these issues ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CRAZYISH
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 8 not fast charging and says moisture detected randomly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem . I had to take it to the samsung store in nyc .. they told me it was the charging port.  Funny thing is i never droped it or even had water on it . Anyways it cost me about 50 bucks to fix 🤔

8 REPLIES 8
CRAZYISH
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem . I had to take it to the samsung store in nyc .. they told me it was the charging port.  Funny thing is i never droped it or even had water on it . Anyways it cost me about 50 bucks to fix 🤔

userx5jRxNapc0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you.
CRAZYISH
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Like i said earlier there must be a problem with the charging port on the note 8. Have it fix for 50 bucks . Seems that the warranty doesn't apply to it

userChB5Fd1bj2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Horrible solution.  How did OP accept that.  This all started, to 100's of people, since the Oreo update, NEVER happened on Nougat.

userRUXxof5O0f
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This started with the upgrade to  Pie. If I have my phone booted it works fine. But if I Power off my phone it will start telling me there is moisture in the port and not charge. Happens everytime.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userRUXxof5O0f,  We will be happy to look into this further for you.

Can you send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userQioyeYmd6I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS IS NOT "SOLVED" I have done everything from clearing the cache, reseting back to factory, cleaning with alchol and qtip. SIM is bright white with no moisture. Updated the OS this morning. Nothing will stop this moisture detection warning.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQioyeYmd6I Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2