Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userg3YQTpJmgO
Constellation

Re: Note 8 not fast charging and says moisture detected randomly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, since my phone is unlocked, I probably should connect to smart switch to get this update correct? Thank you.  Also someone have told me before, that if you factory reset and don't download settings or backups from Google and Samsung it works. And havent gotten any issues in weeks, I've yet to try it as yet. Also I've spoken to a representative and they said delete the usb cache and data in settings. And shut down and restart, That's temporary also. 

@user5WyogptqpE wrote:

i iust went into system updates and updated the PRL and PROFILE and the drop of water icon has disappeared

Cha-ching
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Kindly try the following: Step 1: Go to Galaxy Note 8 applications manager You can access Galaxy Note 8 applications manager in Settings —Apps. By default, USB settings, like other system apps, are hidden in the app list. To show system apps, as shown below, in Galaxy Note 8 applications manager page, tap the menu key (3 vertical dots) to access the menu . Step 2: Choose to show system apps As shown above, in the applications manager menu, tap Show systems apps. This would make all apps including system apps visible. Step 3: Find USB settings app The apps are listed alphabetically. You can easily find USB settings as shown below. Tap USB settings to open the App info page for this app. Step 4: Clear cache and clear data for USB settings As shown above, in app info page, tap Storage. You need to tap clear cache first as shown below. Then tap clear data. You will get a warning message after tapping clear data as shown below. Tap Delete to proceed. Step 5 Reboot the phone. Now, you can try to reboot Galaxy Note 8. Then, try to charge the phone through USB port again. This work for me perfectly. Good luck 

CaffeineQueen89
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This appears to have worked for me for now. If it happens again at least I know what to try first!

CaffeineQueen89
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Aaaand it's back. Uh.
Jeff-S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

None of the above suggestions worked. The icon continues to appear and I cannot charge my phone