cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUffQqiIzYT
Constellation

Re: Note 8 not working with some Bluetooth products.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WT.. I am also having the same issue, so you mean to say after spending $1000 on this phone I have to spend several thousands of $ to upgrade my car to get it working. this is insane and you people lost your mind firstly I wasted my time with NOTE7 AND now with Note 8, this is ridiculous. Really disappointed with Samsung Smiley Sad

userGuXJbiFV0Y
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How to fix 

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGuXJbiFV0Y I hate to hear that you are having this issue with your Note8. Please take a look at the troubleshooting link below and le us know if this helps you: 

View solution in original post

userxb3h3o5jPq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This doesn't help matters. My headphones won't pair and I am sick of this. This is the last Samsung I buy.

Highlighted
userVHuuZjeDqL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

following that link (http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=710032&modelname=SM-...) takes you to a page  that states 

"This home page have no child articles."

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for bringing this information to our attention about the link, we would highly recommend using Smart things application to manage your Bluetooth devices.

Have you tried downloading and utilizing the application?

You can find the link to download Smart things here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.oneconnect

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, there did the troubleshooting help? 

uservBRL57mazT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I get some probleme too,when i try to connect note 8 with AKG S30 (gift from samsung when i bought note 8)

How about the sollution for this?

userbnnjOHR3pL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
sir, I did a test. I paired my phone to my 2017 vehicle. successfully done. I exited out of the vehicle, car off and locked. opened up my phones Bluetooth menu. I can still see the paired vehicle. I unlocked my vehicle, and the minute I started the car the connection/pairing ereased from my phones Bluetooth menu.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Strange thing..No problem since day one and even now with vehicle or speech/text. However, I still since day one can't get the Samsung Scoop bluetooth speaker to work. I miss it on my kayak. It has been cleared from previous device and I have cleared the bluetooth data and cache, and tried every way possible for it to connect. It won't even show up. Any ideas? Thanks.