cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Note 8 not working with some Bluetooth products.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got it. Had to reset my wireless speakers themselves. Holding play and volume up buttons down at same time, holding down 5 -10 seconds. Now they show up as device under bluetooth😉
user7EWvnHNOJD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Worked for my Level Up Pro headphones. Thank you for your suggestion.

Nash_Ray
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

try to reset the speakers by pressing the play/pause button for 3 seconds

userRWYgPaeISe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a pretty ridiculous response from Samsung, and a bit embarrassing. Get our cars / headsets / gadgets updated to BT 5? REALLY!?!?! 

I'm having this issue connecting to a device which utilizes BT 2.1 (a fitness tracker). This is an APPLIANCE, and thus there is no possibility of upgrading the radio or the firmware. 

Cummon, Samsung. We all paide $1,000 for your phone. The least you can do is insure that your BT radio supports older connection and data transfer types.

useravFAPhOb7d
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 2013 Camry and have already upgraded the system in my car.   Additonally, I had my cell phone carrier to send me another BRAND NEW Note 8 just to be sure.   It still does not work this is a MAJOR inconvenience!!!!!

userKd4jN0qWmO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lisa Whitehead, this is definitely an issue with the phone. Samsung swears that it is because the software in the vehicle does not support Bluetooth Version 5.0 however the iPhone 8 is also running Bluetooth Version 5.0 and works fine.

userKd4jN0qWmO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Lisa Whitehead, this is definitely an issue with the phone. Samsung swears that it is because the software in the vehicle does not support Bluetooth Version 5.0 however the iPhone 8 is also running Bluetooth Version 5.0 and works fine.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Iphone has some of the same issues as well..just so you know it's not just this device. Many variables involved to why some are working and some not..updates,connections, user errors, defects....etc.

Screenshot_20171116-185223.jpgUploaded from community android app.

userb5AEZ8QtS3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But what am I supposed to when it doesn't pair with my $200 Sony headphones?  Headphones don't update like a car...

userb5AEZ8QtS3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there any workaround yet?  Another app to allow the pairing...?