cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Note 8 s-pen replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Available until after you place the order. Then you get a nice email saying it's on backorder, t least I did 1 week ago🤔
usermCuQqeryMX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My pen is broked

usermCuQqeryMX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok no problem 

usergEgMlk9ZLm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unless you want the orchid grey then your out of luck.  Have been on the phone with Samsung for an hour now going around in circles and buttom line is you just cant purchase a replacement for the orchid grey at this time. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got one from Amazon. Black. Model# EJ-PN950BBEGUS Refined search for Samsung. From what I can see and tested, seems legit. Looks identical. All functions and fit worked. I put it in my sink with water for 30 min., took out shook, wiped off, put back in phone and used. I used it for 2 days at home and work and such. It passes my test for a reliable backup or replacement. Got it in 2 days. When ordered thru Samsung, got email next day saying on back order, this is why I wanted to test this one oit😉
useriZcjjOfBW5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is your replacement s-pen still working? I was skeptical about purchasing from Amazon.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can understand that. Believe me. The Amazon one is legit. Just make sure in your search filter to specify new and Samsung..if still avaliable.

Dave1965
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see this is from 2017.

On Friday July 27 about 9:30 a.m. Central I received what I hoped to be my 3rd warranty replacement S Pen. A box containing an envelope with a letter and 3 Visa cards. Meaning the price of a new S Pen. Thing about it. Letter said Note 8 S Pen NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Samsung .. Nevermind. I will never deal with them again. If this brand new priced used phone breaks under warranty I'll go buy an Apple. A small portion of the story is on my profile. Samsung is trash. 

userNoTN0ajMo8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Which site do l go to to order stylist
2jzlexus
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
bro,just order yourself a Galaxy note 7 s pen from eBay,they are around 6 to 12 bucks.works like a charm and has a few color options.