cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 8 screen burn in?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope you didn't pay to have it repaired or replaced. It most definitely should be under warranty. Obviously its a problem if so many people are having the same issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same screen burn in and samsung disconnects any chat you enter.  They definitely lost a customer typically 2 samsung phones a year for 5 years.  Not this year because I switched carriers but I will never own another anything samsung again.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

since when are u experiencing this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just noticed that i have burn my screen also, and also i have like a horizontal ghost lines... so sad!! i will talk with Samsung customer service to resolve this. 

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5xCPEtTi0q: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the IMEI number of the device. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having problems with the home screen icons burned into my screen. I've had every version of the Note and never experienced this issue in the past. Disappointing because everything else about the phone is great.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have screen burn on my Galaxy Note 8. I'd really like to keep it for another year before buying the Note 10. Please let me know what I need to do to get this taken care of.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Mattwilliamsart: Could you send your model number and IMEI number via private message? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with screen burn in as well. Has Samsung taken any kind of action to assure the note 9 wont have the same problems?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Bad screen burn in after only a couple months use. Android auto icons clearly visible on any white screen.