cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 8 screen burn in?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, baseband version, and carrier information?

CableBro
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me

@SamsungLarry wrote:

message sent

CableBro
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungLarry wrote:

I sent you another PM

staciehudson13
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me and my husband both have Note 8's and the screen burnt an image on them.  We took it to Verizon and they replaced both phones for free under the warranty.  

userGLOX7nXUGT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both of our Note 8s have screen burn in. It is so annoying. Phones are about 6 months old. Samsung should address this problem since we pay so much for the phones. Eiher that or give the phones for free.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah this is crazy. I had screen burn in, and I did get the screen changed at ubreakifix for free about 1 month before  the 1 year warranty expired. 6 months later, screen burn in again! I'm not trying to pay $200 for a new screen.  Samesung proves lifetime burn in protection for their QLED tvs, but only 1 year for their phones. not buying samsung again as this happneed on my Note 5 as well, ridicolous

userDXWqQlq4Jz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, my Note 8 also now has severe screen burn in after only 1 year. The phone was purchased directly from Samsung.  The battery is now degrading as well.  I have had the Note 2, 3, 5, & 8. Unfortunately, the sealed batteries and now the screen burn are enough for me to move on to another mfgr.  Samsung created a great product at a premium price. Unfortunately, their planned obsolescence happened too quickly, stiffing it's loyal base.  If greed weren't in the way, they would be reaching out to their loyal base and making this right. I'm disappointed in Samsung. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDXWqQlq4Jz, Thank you for reaching out. We would recommend taking your device by your local ubreakifix for assistance with screen burn in's.

You can locate the nearest location by visiting https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.