cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 8 screen burn in?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Anyone having problems with burn in on their note 8? I've only had mine for about a month and some change but I'm already seeing moderate burn in
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Note 8 screen burn in?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh man! Typically these situations can only be resolved with hardware service, @userlR3nOqqsaL. I strongly recommend you get in contact with our support team to have that taken care of. Their number is 1-800-726-7864 and they're open 24/7 for your convenience. If you don't want to make a phone call though, you can check here to see if there is a Walk in Service Center near you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

50 REPLIES 50
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh man! Typically these situations can only be resolved with hardware service, @userlR3nOqqsaL. I strongly recommend you get in contact with our support team to have that taken care of. Their number is 1-800-726-7864 and they're open 24/7 for your convenience. If you don't want to make a phone call though, you can check here to see if there is a Walk in Service Center near you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

M1st3r313
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had mine almost 2 months and i can see my keyboard on every screen.  Samsung is going to crap lately

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@M1st3r313  Have you reached out to our other lines of support to see about getting your devices set up for service?

userWGNUVpasyK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here keyboard is showing on display

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userWGNUVpas; I would be happy to help you get set up for service repair. Could you respond in a private message to http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 with the following information? Thanks!

First/Last Name 

Phone Number

Email Address

Physical Address

Place Of Purchase

Serial #

Model #

user0wfwCfWp1y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue im having after 6 months of getting replacement of my lcd  Not me my all other frnds are also having the issue  Samsung is not even accepting there mistake. Now im an happy huawei user. 

userJKwOKk79Yx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think the 10 minute screen timeout is there for a reason. The tabs in an app I use burned in because I use it for a long time going to slee. Nor sure if hardware quality actually figures into it or not tho

userqicwSVDTH6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had multiple devices and you'd think Samsung would come up with something to fix this. Since your keyboard can really only go in one location. 

RPMillar
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is this a "solution"?

America is not the world. 

How about something that works in all countries?