cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Invester
Asteroid

Will the note 8 get super steady and scene optimizer in the camera app from the note 10 in a software update

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Usually Samsung does bring some New Flagships features to Older Flagships after couples of months but, it isn't always sure if Samsung will do that or what features Samsung might add to Old Flagships from New One. So we'll just have to wait and see.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

2 REPLIES 2
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Usually Samsung does bring some New Flagships features to Older Flagships after couples of months but, it isn't always sure if Samsung will do that or what features Samsung might add to Old Flagships from New One. So we'll just have to wait and see.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Invester, I hope you are doing well.

There is no official word as to if and when this feature will be available on older Samsung devices. Your best best is to keep an eye on your carriers support page and follow Samsung related news outlets such as Sasmung Mobile's Twitter (@SamsungMobileUS).

As mentioned, Samsung tends to backport these features but as for now, this feature isn't gurenteed to make it as of now.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador