cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

ONE UI 2.0 Update Pending on Note 8

Hey, I am waiting for One Ui 2.0 update on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.  My dad's phone Samsung J6 2018 got an update of One Ui 2.0. I'm still waiting for my update. Kindly send me the latest update of One Ui. Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: ONE UI 2.0 Update Pending on Note 8

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank for the reply, But I don't want to wait for the carrier. I haven't recieved any latest One Ui update from them for a long time. I am still stuck on One Ui 1.0 only. I hv bought my phone from Official Samsung Pakistan. It's an exynos version. Kindly send me the latest One UI 2.0 directly on my Note 8, please. 

Highlighted
Constellation

My note 10+ don't have 2.0 yet XD this is a joke for me