cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EBronks
Astronaut

One UI

Why cant I get one UI kn my note 8?????? I se it everywhere on the s8 and other note 8's but I am stuck on android oreo and really want one UI

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: One UI

@EBronks 

Could you go to your settings, about phone, software information, see if there is a one UI version displayed.

EBronks
Astronaut

There is not

There is not

Memo714
Asteroid

I have the same problem, unlocked note 8 and i believe un...

I have the same problem, unlocked note 8 and i believe unlocked versions have gotten the update already, just not mine.

W3nD3l
Asteroid

U can go and check on sammobile.com

U can go and check on sammobile.com

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: One UI

Hey @EBronks, I hope you're doing well.

By chance, do you have a PC? If so, download Samsung Smart Switch. Once you have Smart Switch installed and running, plug your phone in and within a few seconds to a minute, you should receive a notification on Smart Switch that a software update is available.

For informational purposes, can you please head to Settings>About phone>Software information and tell me what your current baseband version is? This will help me determine what your update path should be. Also, who is your carrier?

Rest assured, I will help get you updated. 😃

Also, Smart Switch can be downloaded here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Danillz
Astronaut

Your device might be rooted.. That's likely the reason......

Your device might be rooted.. That's likely the reason... You can also download the update from sammobile.. And install your self