cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chach
Astronaut

One Ui beta / release

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know if I can still get in on the Beta for. The One Ui.

I know there starting to roll out but I have Verizon and I'm sick. Of waiting....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One Ui beta / release

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Beta Program for One Ui/Pie has already been closed to all users. Samsung cannot add/modify tester information of this project any longer. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TotalUSMC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It showed on my note 8 this morning that the one ui was available now. But I ran into an error trying to get it installed

Highlighted
VioletKing
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd also love to join the "Samsung One Ui Beta Program" but I still can't find the registration for it...

I've seen other people with the "official release" of it but I don't have any new updates or anything like that.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Beta Program for One Ui/Pie has already been closed to all users. Samsung cannot add/modify tester information of this project any longer. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post