cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUK75E35srr
Constellation

Parrot Zik does not connect

Hi, I'm trying to connect Parrot Zik (the first version, latest firmware 1.10) with my Note 8. It was possible until the last phone update that was released today (16.07.2019). Now it says Couldn't pair with Parrot Zik. Tried restarting phone and headphones but nothing. SmartThings app does not see the headphones either. Normally these headphones connect via NFC. When I try, question if I want to pair pops up on the phone but then nothing happens. Any advice? Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Parrot Zik does not connect

Hey there,

Have you double-checked to make sure your Note 8 and the software on the headphones are currently up to date to the latest software? Also, Have you tried connecting another pair of headphones to see if the same symptoms still appear?

Highlighted
userUK75E35srr
Constellation

Re: Parrot Zik does not connect

Thanks for reaching out. Both device have the latest firmware. Other BT headphones can connect to the phone but this is the latest Samsung firmware issue because I have used Parrot Zik every day until the update. I even tried resetting the Zik by pulling out battery but it did not help either. And headphones are not broken because they connect to my previous phone (S5 Mini).

I will try to report it via Samsung Members app as a bug in the latest firmware. I think we will not be able to find other solution here. I can still connect Zik via cable with the Note 8 because it offers that option too but it is not wireless.