Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userQP7CWGyHAz
Constellation

Photo editing issues with Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so I don't see how I can "Add Image" on top of a photo that I'm trying to enhance using the Note 8... Can anyone help?  When I used previous Galaxy phones all I had to do was select the picture, go to Edit, go to Decorate, go to Add Image, then choose the image...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ojonathano
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So open the image from the gallery. then click the 3 dots in top right corner and open with photo editor pro. from there hit decoration then add images. it will allow you to add other pics or clippings made from saved smart select pics. easy.
4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Photo editing issues with Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

ojonathano
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So open the image from the gallery. then click the 3 dots in top right corner and open with photo editor pro. from there hit decoration then add images. it will allow you to add other pics or clippings made from saved smart select pics. easy.
userQP7CWGyHAz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PERFECT !!! Thank you so much cuz I was going crazy trying to figure it out. 👍🏽

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that great information! @ojonathano

^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.