Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Problem syncing calendars with Exchange Activesync

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To clear the cache partition of the tablet itself, follow the below steps:

-Power down tablet

-Press and hold Power, Home, & Volume up all together until you see reboot system now on the screen

-Use the volume keys to scroll down and select Wipe Cache Partition

-Use Power to select this option

-Follow On-screen prompts to complete the partition wipe

The tablet should reboot itself once completed. Please let us know if this has any affect on the symptoms. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user8UxTCWStpw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,  

OK.  Tried clearing the cache partition as suggested.  Didn't work.  I also am trying to figure out how to delete that particular account from the  calendar, and can't seem to figure that out, either.  This is making me nuts!  Next suggestion?  Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft due to them being in charge of the Exchange Activesync and are the email client in this case. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.