Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AlienInside
Cosmic Ray

Problems with bixby and alarms!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how to get bixby to use an existing alarm instead of creating a new one everytime?

AT&T Note 8 Midnight black
Baseband version:N950USQU5DSC1
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Problems with bixby and alarms!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I was trying that and I figure it won't work that close to the time it will set it for the following day

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All I have to do is say hey Bixby turn on my 9:15 alarm and it turns on the one already there

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

AlienInside
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay but when I want to change an alarm to a different time it creates a new alarm instead of changing a current one. e.g. like even if I name the alarm and say to change that one. I just told it to change from a 1 o'clock alarm to 12:55 and it set it for 12:55 a.m. and I told it to change it from 12:55a.m. to 12:55p.m. for today and it just created a new alarm instead changing it.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been trying it and if I say hey Bixby change my 1pm alarm to 3pm it seems to change it so I'm not sure 

Note 9 User

AlienInside
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I can change it to a later time to but, as soon as I try to change it to an earlier time is where I am having trouble.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So if I'm understanding right you want to change a alarm from let's say 2pm to around 12pm it will change the 2pm alarm to 12pm tomorrow since you cant set a alarm for a time already passed

Note 9 User

AlienInside
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, like if I set an alarm for 1 o'clock but, want to change it to 12:55pm instead it creates a new alarm.  I have tried to change it since 10 this mornig and what it is doing has just bugging me. I can set a test alarm for a few hours and try to change to be earlier by about 5 minutes and it creates a new alarm instead of changing it.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok not sure I was able to say hey Bixby change my 3pm alarm to 2:55pm and it worked I would try going into settings of the phone and scroll down to apps and select Bixby voice and click storage and try clearing the cache if it keeps going 

Note 9 User

AlienInside
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay I just tried to set a earlier time for an alarm I set for 5pm tomorrow and it worked for that alarm but, when I try to change an alarm set for 1pm today to 12:55pm today it just creates a new alarm.(by the way it's 12:45pm when I tried that.) So I am thinking if it is too close to the alarm even if you're trying to set it to a time that's still in the future it reacts that way. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I was trying that and I figure it won't work that close to the time it will set it for the following day

Note 9 User