cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chibo
Asteroid

Recycling Note 8

Where should I dispose my Note 8. I learned that Note 8 users aren't going to receive android 10 update due to some lame excuses. I made my mind to shift to Apple Product, they have good support to their vast number of devices. Bye Samsung

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
DakAcula
Asteroid

Re: Recycling Note 8

I took money to gamestop and traded it in.

DakAcula
Asteroid

If s11 comes all locked up and samsung treats the customer like an ignorant bafoon I'll be making it to apple or google.

Wasting money to go to a platform where you will waste money. Sounds awesome. You won't be missed!

Chibo
Asteroid

@ShaggyTheNerd wrote:

Wasting money to go to a platform where you will waste money. Sounds awesome. You won't be missed!

Neither do I want to be missed lolSmiley LOL

Samsung_5BjTTRP
Astronaut

Give it to me

Chibo
Asteroid

@Samsung_5BjTTRP wrote:

Give it to me

I can send it to you 😃

Larry-Foulke
Asteroid

Of course you want to raise your social status because you can't afford a new phone every 2 years. Because you know the iPhone 7 will get updates. See ya. Just because you get updates doesn't mean it's good. Half of the meaningful updates you can't even take full advantage of without an iPhone X or later

Chibo
Asteroid

@Larry-Foulke wrote:

Of course you want to raise your social status because you can't afford a new phone every 2 years. Because you know the iPhone 7 will get updates. See ya. Just because you get updates doesn't mean it's good. Half of the meaningful updates you can't even take full advantage of without an iPhone X or later

You're correct,I don't want to buy a new phone every two years. I need a phone that can serve me atleast 4 yrs with updates, that's where other brands like Apple and Google are my priority. And If I afforded buying the S8+ together with Note8 1 week after release what makes you think I can't afford an Apple iPhone. 

HEXTHEGHOST
Asteroid

iPhones are the worst phones to have