cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Regarding samsung cloud

I have made a back up on samsung cloud but i don't want to restore it and i want to see all the data pf samsung cloud

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Regarding samsung cloud

Hello, because it is stored on your Samsung cloud that will be the way in order for you to view the content by restoring the backup. Hope this helps. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello,

Its great that you are using the Samsung Cloud, however it is a cloud based service so the option to view some content is unavailable. You can see some options that was backed up be clicking o the following:

Restore Data>  Here you can see how much of the different sections have been backed up but not exact information such as individual messages, contacts, etc. You can however see the gallery content. I hope this resolved your question. Please mark as resolved or like. Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello, if all your information is on the Samsung cloud the only way to view it is if you restore it on your phone. There's no app or website to actually view the back up. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Have a nice day.