cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DabQueen420
Constellation

S pen and small spider crack

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm curious to know if it's worth the money to spend fixing my note 8 which would be fixing a spider crack in left corner of the screen and buying a new s pen? I am in a bad situation or just depressing one and I am in need of a Tablet with the same capability as a computer and keyboard but the ones that are or can uses anyway

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung_qhcRhIF
Astronaut
5 REPLIES 5
userNuMdsRhu8z
Constellation

Note 8 is definetly worth fixing and if i may suggest the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 8 is definetly worth fixing and if i may suggest the galaxy tab s4 is a great tablet if u get dex its better than a computer

DabQueen420
Constellation

Awesome thanks for your advice..do you happen to know whe...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Awesome thanks for your advice..do you happen to know where would be the best place for the least amount of money to fix my note 8

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Awesome thanks for your advice..do you happen to know whe...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The screen repair for a N8 is about ~$279 in the US. If the crack on yours is insignificant don't worry about it. Instead, save that money for other things. The S Pen will function on a damaged screen, because it works on the principle of resonance.

Also, do not attempt DIY repairs on a N8. Disassembly requires a specialized machine that is not consumer-grade. Only trust Samsung or Ubreak with repairs. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
Samsung_qhcRhIF
Astronaut
userNuMdsRhu8z
Constellation

Any fix it place really see if theres a samsung store near u

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any fix it place really see if theres a samsung store near u