cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Giant

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Laharian

I'm not trying to invalidate your reasons. I hear you, and I share your opinion. I see both sides of the argument, and I get why you are upset. But rules are rules. I know you aren't meaning to break any rules or get in trouble, that's why I let you know what the deal is. We ask that you do not post any petitions, lawsuits, etc in the Community, as this is not the place for that. Samsung took down tons of petitions and lawsuits in the last few weeks (with the whole Bixby thing), and they aren't giving special treatment. It's just how we want the Community to be. 

I want answers to my friend. I want to see what the plan is, what is going to happen. But we just gotta wait for them. Let's see what happens at Unpacked tomorrow, as they may announce it then, but we just don't know at this point.

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
Laharian
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Acrillix

I just hope that something is done for us.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow but also am ready for disappointment if nothing is said or done for us because that just seems to be the ongoing trend over the past year.  If anything is done for us tomorrow I will delete the posts and remove the petition on my own.  

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Laharian

Like I said, I totally get it. Viv mentioned that something may or may not be announced tomorrow. Unfortunately, there isn't like a memo sent out beforehand of what is going to happen. We are all in the same pocket here, just waiting. So there's like a 50% chance that something may be said tomorrow.

Thank you for understanding, I really appreciate it. Take care!

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
Highlighted
Laharian
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your comments and responding.  It is nice to see something said from someone in your position in the community.  @Acrillix @SamsungViv

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey folks, I want to thank everyone for their patience on this matter. I just want to let everyone know... I'm going to have some news in the next few days for ya.  Smiley Wink

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Indeed!

Pre-Orders have officially started today for the Note8! Also, Former Note7 owners are eligible for a special offer on Samsung.com where they will receive an instant trade-in value of up to $425 when they upgrade their current phone for a Galaxy Note8. More info on this right HERE

I've made a thread about this amazing new phone which you can find right HERE

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link to the Samsung.com was a bit broken earlier. Should be working again. There is also a link to the information HERE

user3iOLwpQ894
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So her we all !!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"Lincs are strictly prohibited.." What? Where?  Why? .and who are you. What good is an app like this if the goal of the entity that brings us all together is to put so much effort in keeping us all apart. If we can't have access to such a link then you do more against the company you are working for than you think you do for it . these tactics employed here seem to be from North Korea and I was sure Samsung is a South Korean company

useriKLJ3VxDNa
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sign me up.