cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josue Ferrufino
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the trouble with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Samsung Have been working to improve the security, this is because the Galaxy S8 release on April and the Galaxy Note 8 release on october of the current year. 

Both cellphones will come with a new desing, new screen, better camera and tecnology have never seen in a Samsung Device 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userAsEstbZDoP
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It needs a longer lasting battery, too. Having a difficult time considering another Note after the publicity on Note7 and the poor battery life of my Note5.

38 REPLIES 38
userAsEstbZDoP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It needs a longer lasting battery, too. Having a difficult time considering another Note after the publicity on Note7 and the poor battery life of my Note5.

JaeCee
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. If not a larger battery, then a removable one. I have the Note Edge and was able to buy a larger capacity battery and now it runs just as long as my wife's S7 Edge.  I'm looking forward to the upcoming Note 8 and now it brings all of the features of the Note 7 and then some!

Everinm
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We still have 2 Note 7s, both charging to 100% working flawlessly for the last 4 MONTHS.  We are waiting for the GalaxyS8 Plus or the Note 8 to exchange my Note 7.

But, it's true, battery life is the main issue.

I wish the Note 8 includes like a 6000 mAh battery, 3500 mAh it's just not enough. 

Josue Ferrufino
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i think that 6000 mHa is too much, I am waiting for the next galaxy note 8, he promise i good features.

Highlighted
userjkPQKbpSr8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 8 should come SOONER rather than later. Here in Europe we never even got the Note 5. Our Note 4's are dyeing as we speak and other companies are making phones right NOW.

Hurry up Samsung!

userUc3Di4rovO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I like the idea of note 8 over the past 8 years  I have spent thousands on phones I'm hoping this will have a longer life trend 

userTkBxFXjIsx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They just need a 5,000 mAh battery just to get two full days of moderate use.

userfVBxLx5SKQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didn't see note 8 out. Need info on that.

user0I9HLi8rGE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Optimizing the battery and apps on the note 5 will extend the battery life a lot longer all the apps and the pictures and the social media apps take up a lot of the battery but I agree that they should extend the battery life on the new and upcoming note 8 and the 8 edge plus Samsung phones. This will make Samsung one of the top and most powerful phones on the market