cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlmzwiBP4SE
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how more Long time  I need to wait for my Note 7 refund it's been 6 months already,  and I'm still waiting.... Cat Indifferent

I really like Samsung,  but this situation makes me think twice about getting the Note 8

userzK5bsWdrTS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As a Note 4 owner, I hope they build on the Note 4 instead of removing features again. I know tech heads are all about the aluminum/glass/sexy phone, but regular people buy phone cases and we don't care about the plastic back. I love my easily removable back and battery, my expandable memory, and my IR blaster. If the plastic back keeps it in my price range, I say go for it. 

My main reason for skipping the Note 5 was I have no interest in an iPhone or an iPhone copy, and there were too many istyle features and not enough samsung features. Too much of what I love about my Note 4 was lost. 

I'm ready for an upgrade and I'm looking to the next Note phone. If I lose my current Note 4 features, I'll be looking for another brand with a stylus. 

user8x5iPUA8Al
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm with on that, I love my note 4 if I can get the same quality of things I like in the note I may upgrade. I am excited to actually see what the note 8 has to offer. 

BaroqueNartED
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my $25 credit in December & just got my $75 credit (totalling $100) in April. It is applied through your carrier. You have to call your carrier and have them apply it. I had to wait to receive my exchanged phone (S7 edge) and after 3 billing cycles (April 15) the carrier could apply the credit. They had to wait to make sure it wasn't applied by Samsung. After the 3  I billing cycles they can ensure to apply the credit on Samsung's behalf. You sould be ready to get it now. 

Just call you carrier. The information is on Samsung's website states that $100 credit will be applied for compensation for previous Note 7 buyers, if your carrier needs proof.

I hope this information helps.

draven33x
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, but what of the consideration to those who had to give up their Note 7. Now we have to choose between the new S8 series and their premiums and lose the chance of a Note 8 upgrade, or wait for the Note 8 upgrade and lose the premiums. I do not think that rewards the loyalty and trust we have shown through all that has happened lately.  As someone who had to give up not 1 but 2 Note 7s, I was hoping for a much better showing.

MsDiva247
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please make Note 8 with expandable memory.  That's is the one disappointment I have in the Note 5.  I will not invest in the Note 8 if this is not changed.  I perfer the Note 4 for this reason.

userYTTT4X4XEU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Agree i just left a comment about that too. That and the remote control feature i cant stad the note 5 . They just gave it to me because i was having problems with my note 4 after 3 years of having it. I told them if it doesnt have sd card capability or the remote control capabilities im switching to iphone.
Droid472
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thats good to here but samsung should take care of the loyal people who is sticking w them i had 3 note 7  2 had problems 3rd one worked great till the recall i had to go back to my note 5 if you dont work somthing out for us i might not stay i want the note 8 not s8 work somthing out please maby half to a 1/3 off new note 8 thanks

Highlighted
scdoane
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
no, this did not help me. my issue regarding the galaxy note 8 TABLET and usb otg compatibility has nothing to do with the phone. The GT-N5110 is a several yrs old android 4.4.2 tablet with s pen. I want to use it with a micro usb borescope which uses usb otg software.
Avianotwolf31
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had 2 note 7s and had too go thru both recalls with them and had to settle for on the s7 edge. I hate it. Samsung should offer a lower price to those who went through the note 7, for lack of another word, Mess.