cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYcbUH3Qi68
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem but i turned in both phones at the same lication, so i developed a rapore with the manager.  I also sturnly communicated my concern about my ability to upgrade because of this unforseen fiasco and have been reassured that there is a contingency plan for former note 7 owners. 

I'm sure if you diligently express your cconcerns you they will accommodate you. 

usercpkEkDDs39
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well that's great to hear 

Laharian
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

US Note 7 users deserve to be treated equally,  sign my petition and lets get some answers from Samsung.

Libruslove
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i totally agree

Well i think we must all ban together and make Samsung and Sprint or whatever carrier cancel our 2yr agreement or merge it with the NEW device (Note 8) so we dont have to sign a new one or pay a cancellation fee and reimburse us for the S7 edge or whatever phone we were FORCED into because it should have been considered a LOANER instead of a purchase so that when the Note 7 was fixed or they created a new device to take the place of the Note 7 (Note 8) we would just be transferred into that and continue a payment plan or it would already be paid in full from the Note 7 when you turn in the replacement. 

We need to start a petition and fight Samsung and our cellular carriers.

Publicneucence
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree

Locoannie
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Special opportunity for former Galaxy Note7 owners.

You are eligible for an instant trade-in credit of up to $425 when you upgrade to Galaxy Note8 and return your current phone. You will also receive free, prioritized shipping so you can be the first to enjoy your new phone.

userfIzHyWg93b
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in. Samsung really screwed us. I suffered with the S7 edge for a year after I had to turn it in for the Note 7. Now Samsung thinks I am going to GIVE them the phone that I paid for?????? WTH?? Just to get a discount on the Note 8 that they should be giving us for FREE!!!!  SAMSUNG SHOULD BE GIVING US THE PHONE FOR FREE PEOPLE!!!

We suffered for a year without our NOTES!!! S7 Edge is NOTANOTE!!!

Thanks,

cj

user7E3AU87Hom
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I  totally agree ,l  also  feel we the  customers shouldn't have to trade in anything. Don't forget Samsung who  made  you  the people, so  please think again . Most of us was forced into buying something that we really didn't even want. And now so many of us is not even eligible according to your terms for the trade-in. Samsung just like the people made you the people can also break you.

Libruslove
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i totally agree

Well i think we must all ban together and make Samsung and Sprint or whatever carrier cancel our 2yr agreement or merge it with the NEW device (Note 8) so we dont have to sign a new one or pay a cancellation fee and reimburse us for the S7 edge or whatever phone we were FORCED into because it should have been considered a LOANER instead of a purchase so that when the Note 7 was fixed or they created a new device to take the place of the Note 7 (Note 8) we would just be transferred into that and continue a payment plan or it would already be paid in full from the Note 7 when you turn in the replacement. 

We need to start a petition and fight Samsung and our cellular carriers.

onatah
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm with you, Samsung should step up and offer a discount for loyal Note buyers!! They really put me in a bind & I wasn't even able to get my old Note 5 back after they took it!! Smiley Mad