cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you give us anything more about this alternate plan to help Note 7 owners? Thanks!

Owner of every single Note on the Sprint network. Upgrading this year to the Note 10+ 512 gb and the Samsung Watch Sprint LTE. Drooling over the Book2 maybe soon!
Crash60
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have T-Mobile. Don't have to wait with them. Their going to text message me when the pre-ordering starts. Don't see why you have to wait. Would call Samsung and tell them. They can help you!

Godfall47
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can almost deff tell you they dont care about you. They have nothing in place for us for any sort of discount. Called their sales team, chatted with them, no one has any information at this time. And there probably won't be

Samhnn
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was following all the posts and comments on Samsung Mobile USA page on FB. There are tons of comments about Note 7 owners getting a discount. Samsung was replying with "stay tuned for tomorrow" and "stay tuned, We've got you!". So I think it's possible.

Xtremelion81
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly, i dont think the problems goes so much with the discount. Its the fact that when we got a different phone form when we were forced to give up our note 7, we were put into a device that we would have to pay off 100% inorder to get a new one. I for one called Verizon and they told me that there was nothing they can do. I said basically stiffing all the people that got screwed out of a note 7. A discount would be fantastic but I think buying us out of our current phones and putting us back into a note would be ideal.

GSU_FM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, I sa an article on CNET saying past note 7 owners would get up to $425 discount, but I went on Samsung.com today and see everyone gets a discount for trading in their old phone, but nothing about past note 7 owners. Is this what Samsung was referring to? 

Xtremelion81
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is nothing as of now that helps people get out of their phone that was forced to drop the note 7. Right now we are getting screwed pretty good. They claim its for previous note 7 owners but i see nothing different than what the carriers are doing and actually verizon is offering up to 480 and samsung only 425 so. 

GSU_FM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just found the answer guys!!

http://www.samsung.com/us/galaxy/note8/Note7Promo/#

Go there and you can get $425 with eligible trade in!

userIObfSsz7sQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Link might be down, unable to connect.

userr0Sa070QKU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does not help.  They won't take those phones back.  Really screwed policy Samsung.  Not a way to foster loyalty