cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKgU58eYvV4
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The major problem with this is that since I was forced to downgrade to an S7 edge which I am currently paying on. I want to get back to the Note family, but am stuck with payments for another year on my S7, Samsung needs to let us apply the discount to the balance due on our existing phone. It was not our fault (Note 7 owners) for this fiasco after all, so please Samsung, do the right thing and let us get back to using Notes like we were up to a year ago...

Locoannie
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The deal is to turn in your phone that cost you $700 and still sells for $500,and if it's in pristine condition. They'll knock $450 off of the note 8. 

There's only a handful of phone make n model that are accepted , all high end phones. There's nothing in place for loyal customers who reverted back to my note 3 and set my disabled note 7 aside til now. The last word I heard on the recall was that I could turn in my note 7 at any time in the future for a refund , regardless of the condition of the phone. I was planning on exchanging it for the note 8 and paying the difference in price. When I heard  about a loyalty reward, I thought maybe they would give me the 8 for the 7 all even Steven style. I don't find this to be the least bit acceptable. I never knew these guys were such pirates. 

usertSXEHUuZHl
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with everyone this is complete BS what Samsung is doing. I also had to downgrade after turning my Note 7 in twice now I'm stuck with another year of payments. I've already made up my mind that if Samsung doesn't fix this I'm going to Apple once this contract expires. No sense staying loyal when they're treating you like s***.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you looked at Asus they have great phones at great prices and they have fantastic customer service!

Owner of every single Note on the Sprint network. Upgrading this year to the Note 10+ 512 gb and the Samsung Watch Sprint LTE. Drooling over the Book2 maybe soon!
userioE8sF7J3r
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 8 ship srilanka

userpCwXRJH5Rl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Why are previous Note 7 owners aren't allowed the trade in value unless the Note 8 is purchased from Samsung!?!?!? Very angry customer. I went through 2 recalls and expected a lot more from Samsung!!! I DIDNT PURCHASE MY NOTE 7 FROM YOU SO WHY THE FLIP FLOP WHEN IT'S TIME TO HONOR YOUR COMMITMENT
userYCQSv6fBSX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I totally agree with this. I feel as if there should be something for the people that got ripped on the first product, That clearly wasnt ready for sale.